Discover the Golden State's most symbolic locations with this California 3 Day Trip from Los Angeles. You'll visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and much more!
California 3 Day Trip
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Carmel - San Francisco
On the first day, we'll meet at 6:30 am on Fairfax Boulevard to board a minibus that will take us through California in search of its most iconic places.
Without wasting any time, we'll leave Los Angeles and head north along the Californian coast until we reach our first stop, Santa Barbara. Here, we'll discover its history and why religious missions were fundamental in the development of the region. Then, we'll visit the charming shops around Solvang and enjoy the scenery along the emblematic 17 Mile Drive.
Finally, we'll visit Carmel, where you'll have some free time to stroll around the streets before arriving at Silicon Valley, to spend the night.
Day 2: San Francisco
The second day of the tour will be dedicated to exploring the fascinating city of San Francisco. Are you ready?
The morning will begin with a walk along the city's most famous pier, Fisherman's Wharf. Here, we'll take a boat ride around the San Francisco Bay and see the coast from a beautiful perspective. We'll also pass under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and border Alcatraz Island.
After the boat ride, we will return to the dock and have lunch at one of its fantastic restaurants. Afterwards, we will take a guided tour of the city to see the Golden Gate, Chinatown, Union Square and much more!
Day 3: San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
We'll start the morning with a delicious continental breakfast, and then hop on the minibus and head to Yosemite National Park, one of the most incredible places in the United States. There we'll enjoy exploring its forests, lakes and waterfalls while taking a walk through these spectacular landscapes.
Afterwards, in the late afternoon, we'll return to Los Angeles back to the starting point.
If you take the tour from November to April, instead of visiting Yosemite National Park, we'll take a guided tour around the beautiful town of Monterrey.
After this, we'll go to the famous Hearst Castle to discover the old fortress full of antiques and learn about its history, including why it became one of the favourite places of the rich in the area during the 20th century.
This tour includes two nights accommodation in a double room with breakfast in the following hotels:
- Day 1: La Quinta Inn - Morgan Hill (2 stars).
- Day 2: Park Inn Hotel - Modesto (3 stars) for tours between May and October and Holiday Inn Hotel - Monterrey (3 stars) for tours between November and April.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 14 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 14 years oldUS$ 480
Children under 2 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus or minibus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking guide.
Boat trip around San Francisco Bay.
Entry to Yosemite National Park or Hearst Castle.
2 nights accommodation with breakfast in 2 and 3 star hotels.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
6333 W 3rd St.