In 1955, the magic of Disneyland began in Los Angeles. The Walt Disney theme park quickly extended to other countries, and took its magic with it, with installations in Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Orlando and Shanghai
Buy Disneyland Park California is the most classic of all, with some of the attractions you can still see today approved by Walt himself over seventy years ago.
Throughout this time, Disneyland has been reinvented and improved, without leaving the magical atmosphere behind and focussing on the classics as much as the new productions.
Most Popular Attractions
- Minnie and Mickey's House: Disneyland park offers the opportunity to get up close and personal with the character that started it all. You can take photos with Mickey and Minnie and take home an unforgettable memory of Disneyland!
- Buzz Lightyear: this attraction, filled with LED lights and special effects lets you put your aim to the test! Take out your laser gun and fire!
- Alice in Wonderland: special effects and 3D characters will transport you to the fantasy world of Alice in Wonderland: one of the oldest and most famous attractions in the park
- Indiana Jones Adventure: This interactive game lets you wear the famous hat of the most famous explorer ever, allowing you to put your wits to the test!
- Dumbo, the flying elephant: one of the surviving original attractions, which has remained intact since 1955. On board your very own Dumbo pod, you'll fly high! perfect for the little ones!
How many days?
Disneyland Park is full of attractions for all ages, as well as interactive shows and more. We recommend spending at least a day in the park, although you can certainly fill two or three days there with no problem.
Daily from 8 am to 12 midnight