Madame Tussauds houses different-themed exhibitions. Here are some of the most popular:
- The Spirit of Hollywood: This exhibition is like trip into the past, as it brings back the Hollwyood cinema golden age with characters such as Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland and Elvis Presley.
- Modern Classics: Capturing some of the greatest moments in the history of contemporary cinema, this area brings together great actors such as Tom Hanks, Sylvester Stallone, John Travolta and Patrick Swayze.
- Making Movies: Behind the scenes, you can marvel at great stars from the world of film such as Cameron Díaz, Eduardo Manostijeras, Jim Carrey, Whitney Houston, Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman.
- Marvel Superheroes: Some of the most loved superheroes come to life in this area: you can see Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Spiderman and Wolverine, among others.
- A-List Party: The guests at this party are all the artists who are currently in the spotlight, including Jason Derulo, Will Smith, Taylor Swift and Rihanna.
- Country Western: The smell of gunpowder and the sound of spurs fill this room where you can see the main characters from the wild wild west: Robert Redford, John Wayne, Paul Newman and Clint Eastwood.
- Pop Icons: The most iconic pop singers come together in this area, which includes legendary artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna and Selena Quintanilla.
The Madame Tussauds Museum is an incredible experience where you can see breathtaking wax figures of all your favourite celebrities that continues to be a success among all ages.
It is important to note that you can get significant discounts if you buy your tickets online.
From 10 am to 5 pm (varies depending on the season, some months it opens until 10 pm).
Adults: US$ 19.99
Online: US$ 12
Children 3 - 12: US$ 11.99
Online: US$ 10
Children under 3: Free
Metro: Hollywood/Highland Station, red line.