The Los Angeles Sightseeing Bus allows you to tour Los Angeles at your leisure, as well as being able to hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 16 stops.
Los Angeles Tourist Bus Route & Stops
The Los Angeles sightseeing bus has 16 stops divided into 2 different routes. The duration of the entire tour is two hours:
- Hollywood Circuit (Red Line): This route includes stops in the emblematic Dolby Theatre, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
- Beach Circuit (Blue Line): This route takes in Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and Marina del Rey.
You can see the full list of the included stops by clicking on the link below:
This ticket includes the following advantages:
- 24 hour ticket for the Los Angeles tourist bus, valid for either route.
- English speaking guide on board the bus.
- 10% discount in the Snow White Café.
How it Works
The ticket is valid for 1 day from first use. During this period you can get on or off the buses as many times as you like, across either of the two routes.
Although you must select a date when booking, your ticket will be valid for 12 months following this date.
Timetables and frequency
Hollywood Circuit (red line):
- The first bus departs at 10 am from Stop 1 (Big Bus Tours Hollywood Visitor Centre, 6763 Hollywood Boulevard).
- The last bus leaves at 4 pm in the afternoon from Stop 1 (Big Bus Tours Visitor Centre in Hollywood, 6763 Hollywood Boulevard).
- Buses run every 45 minutes.
Beach circuit (blue line):
- Departure from Stop 6 (Beverly Gardens Park, 9385 Santa Monica Blvd): at 10:45 am, 11:45 am, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3:15 pm.
- Departure from stop 16 (Santa Monica Pier, 1540 2nd Street, Santa Monica): at 11:15 am, 12:05 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 3:45 pm.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years old||Children under 5|
US$ 49.99 US$ 44.99
US$ 39.99 US$ 35.99
AdultsUS$ 49.99 US$ 44.99
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 39.99 US$ 35.99
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in English.
24h ticket Los Angeles tourist bus.
Live guide on board (in English).
Recorded commentary in other languages.
Free WiFi on board.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Varies according to the attraction included.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .